%%%%%%%%%%%% 세관에서 압류될수 있는 품목입니다.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
이 사항을 꼭 유념하시고 구입하시기 바랍니다.
다시 포장된 카스카라 사그라다 캡슐 고용량 제품입니다. ( 300 캡슐 ) 기존 100캡슐 제품을 훌다 코리아에서 주문을 받은뒤 배송 바로 전에 3개의 100캡슐 카스카라 사그라다 캡슐을 새로운 컨테이너에 담아서 봉인하고 보내드리는 제품입니다.
Cascara Sagrada 425 mg (100 capsules)
- Promotes regularity *
- Helps with occasional constipation*
- Supports gallbladder health*
- Free from manufacturing agents, coatings, colorings, binders, release agents and so forth.
- No Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dioxides, Sulfates, Starch, Soy, Nuts, Milk.
- No highly processed vegetable based capsules.� Only pure and certified high purity gelatin capsules, BSE, Halal and Kosher certified.
- Manufactured by Dr. Clark Store in accordance with cGMP and Dr. Hulda Clark�s protocols.
Native to the Pacific Northwest regions of the United States and Canada, the bark of the cascara sagrada tree has been used as an herbal laxative for centuries.� Early Spanish explorers called it �sacred bark� (English translation of cascara sagrada), after observing how Native Americans used this herb in folk medicine applications.� The bark was steeped to make a tea used to alleviate constipation.� In the 1890s the US Pharmacopeia recognized cascara sagrada�s medicinal uses, mainly as a natural laxative.*
The active component in cascara sagrada, anthraquinone, induces peristalsis, the muscle contractions in the large intestine that encourage bowel movements.� These contractions help to tone the relaxed muscles lining the intestine.� Although it is used primarily to alleviate constipation, cascara sagrada may benefit colitis (inflammation of the colon), upset stomach, hemorrhoids, jaundice and liver problems.� The presence of cascara sagrada encourages increased bile secretion from the gallbladder, which helps to break up and prevent gallstones.*
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you have ulcers, gallstones or are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care provider prior to taking this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.